So I’m packing up for the trip to Las Vegas to play in my first ice hockey tournament with the Bucktooth Angry Dolphins, and I am now taking the time to indulge in the time honored tradition known as “Loading the Gadget Bag”.
Here’s what’s in my Crumpler™ ‘Considerable Embarrassment’ bag for the trip:
– MacBook Pro w/AC Adapter
– Podium CoolPad for aforementioned MacBook
– 1TB Western Digital Elements USB hard drive for Time Machine backups
– NASA-branded 4 port USB Hub
– 32GB iPhone 3GS
– 16GB iPad (WiFi)
– Apple 10W USB Power Adapter (for iPad/iPhone)
– Apple iPod USB Power Adapter
(two people, two iPhones, 1 iPad. Need more than one charger.)
– Razer Copperhead 2000dpi mouse
– Sony MDR-V6 headphones
– SkullCandy Full Metal Jacket iPhone mic’d headphones
– Microfiber towel (yes, I’m a hoopy frood who knows where my towel is. Don’t Panic.)
What did I forget?